View Single Post
      05-18-2021, 08:25 PM   #10
Bsupreme91
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsupreme91 View Post
Posting this as a feeler as I am looking to possibly get a M4 GTS. 1 of 30 Frozen Grey Metallic E92 M3 with 64100 miles, I have currently had the car for about a year which I have recently changed the rod bearings at Auto Couture along with the motor mounts and new oem front struts. In addition, the throttle actuators were also done. The car is lowered on H&R sport springs and spacers are on the wheels, the tires have lots of thread life left. The car has a Corsa Exhaust, Bimmerworld resonated xpipe, a Dinan intake which has not been installed and a set of headers are on the car (I do not know which brand as the headers came on the car). The car is tuned and coded with Alpine (both usb cables are included). If I were to sell the car it would include the stock exhaust, xpipe, two sets of stock springs and the rear oem struts. Also, I have a M performance steering wheel that I have not installed along with the Autotecknic carbon fiber steering wheel trim and Autotecknic carbon fiber mirror replacements. The car currently has a gt4 lip, carbon fiber side skirts and I have a Vorsteiner rear carbon fiber diffuser that I have not installed. Im located in Northern NJ if anybody is interested in seeing the car.
I'll listen to reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0