EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Man, it's been months since I've updated this!

The car spent 5 weeks at the shop recently getting the secondary air system replaced. We had multiple codes and the warranty approved replacing it. Also, had 7 misfires due to bad coils so those were replaced along with plugs. I had a rare leak from the rear main seal, even the shop was surprised but was also replaced. Lastly, for the shop anyway the replaced the rear window regulator as it was sticking and making noise. Luckily my warranty once again covered everything. Once it was done there it went to the body shop. I had them refinish the front bumper, fill the holes in the trunk from the wing that was installed and fix a few other imperfections in preparation for the Xpel wrap going on after the paints cured. I'm going full body Xpel including carbon fiber lip and side skirts. The rear carbon spoiler is going to get an Interlagos blue pin stripe along the back like the CRT spoiler does. I may be getting carbon mirror caps painted like the F90 M5s so only the bottom is exposed. Check iND website for that.

If that's not enough, my wife and I are expecting a baby girl in May! We are beyond excited for this. My wife is adamant about me keeping the M3. She knows how much I love it and doesn't want me to sell it, so it'll be a baby hauler on days I don't use the E38.

I'll update pictures once I get the M3 cleaned but it still needs to final cut and buff in a few weeks.
Read your first post from last year and funny thing I had a similar experience late last month finding my car in Vegas: email, hit them up on fb, and waited 3 hours for them to open and called immediately and put a deposit lol. That anticipation and high hopes but knowing it could be another miss lol. Mine is Melbourne Red e90zcp 6mt though. Here is my thread: https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24050377.

Congrats on the baby! hopefully I'll be getting the same news soon...hoping for a boy this time though (got a 3 year princess who is the boss of me lol). Girls are great! #Blessings
Hahaha you sound like a nut like me shopping for cars! Hahaha but in all seriousness, when you find the one you have to jump on it. Especially rare ones like mine and yours!

I'm looking forward to having a baby girl. Seeing friends with girls it's a cool thing and I'm excited. Of course, I'd love to have a boy at some point as most guys do. Best of luck with your news! Happy healthy is ultimately the main thing!
cvstar9M3284.00