View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #27
Jims M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 X5M, F80 M3, C7 Z51

I have an E92 M3, F80 M3 and a C7 Corvette. Of the three my favorite car is the E92 M3. I have never tracked a car that was more predictable and felt bullet proof to me. It stays cool it handles incredibly and is easy to drive fast.

I put on a Stoptech BBK for the front but other than that just drove it the way it was. I replaced the rod bearings when I bought the car and really have had no other issues with the car.

The F80 I bought is an individual car, I mainly bought it because it was rare, low miles, good price and more modern, I replaced a M6 GC because that car was just too big for me. I love the F80 and I would choose it as a daily driver over the E92 mainly because of the options and conveniences.

The C7 I also love it is set up for the track as well.

All three of these cars can lap quicker than comparable P Cars I lap with at COTA. The difference with the P car is for the price of these three cars, I could have 1 GT3, instead I have three great cars that offer lots of different options and all look fantastic. Buying a P Car mean you have to really love it because they are usually double the price of a BMW or Corvette. I'll take the multiple choices over a P Car.
Appreciate 4
SYT_Shadow11479.50
FormulaMMM3662.50
W///7489.50
neilum896.50