Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
Robson Design are wetlay or wrapped in Asia. they look good, but its ok to use such process for interior appearance stuff but nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
prepreg dry carbon material are just like wet-layed carbon material, they can be purchased, prices are not night and day difference.

its cool that companies are making wet-layed product, but just be honest about it and not charge dry carbon prices. even Ericsson-Amuse are overpriced, but consider they production volume and fitment they are fair. I can't speak for the "v brand".
Hmm...... I can see what your agenda is. I don't particularly like that company that you are speaking of. However, I'm going to swear by Robson Design because they completed some amazing custom projects for me on my 335 and my E55. Of course they produce wet-laid carbon wrapped in OEM parts, but the fit and finish is exceptional.

As far as the cost goes, I am referring to the AUTOCLAVE being expensive, not the material itself. As a microbiologist, I use an autoclave all the time. I can't fathom how much it would cost to be get an industrial sized autoclave that can be used to cure front lips and diffusers.

I totally agree with you that one should not misrepresent his / her products.