11-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #57
Lucrecio84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: TTE92 m3/ F10 CP M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by s65e90 View Post
I've notice some people here have come over from EvolutionM and had evo 9s from various posts.

I currently am on my second e90, this one is a 2009 CPO car w/ 40k and under warranty until 2/15. I also really miss my past Evos, the last one being a 06 evo 9 with 350-400 hp. Car was very quick, handled better than anything else, and I have been a die hard Mitsu/4g63 car for years so I know them very well. That being said, I constantly miss that car, and can't believe the value on 2006 9 cars. I sold mine for 26.5 in 2007 and it's worth around the same if not a few $$ less for a qaulity example.

Sooo, I have been on the fence about selling the m3 for a nice 400hp daily Evo 9. I know the pros and cons, just looking for feedback. Anyone else go back? I just turned 31 and have had 25-30 cars so I recognize I have issues and really just love cars.

So what say You??
I came from an Evo 10 myself and out of all the cars I've had, it was the most fun street car to drive! Can't really beat turbo AWD! I miss it also, only thing is that I kept getting in more trouble with it (speeding tickets) than any other car also lol. Not to mention insurance is MORE per month for me than my brand new m3 Just having turned 29 I do feel as if the m3 is more appropriate. I guess its all circumstantial. Can't go wrong either way tho
Appreciate 0