06-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #11
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
I think Vladislav the vampire's thoughts on why he prefers virgin blood applies well here...

Just saying six is a lot...
That's some funny fucked up perspective...I like it.

OP I was in the same boat as you. I'm the 6th owner of my 2010 E90 but I checked my carfax, the car has only been on the Oahu island. Traded hands with 2 dealerships, 3 real owners, found it out through carfax. I got enough of the maintenance history from the Honolulu dealership to know that the car was solid and I even asked a few of the bimmer shops on the island if they knew the car. One of them did and gave me their run down, so lucky for me. Had it shipped back to mainland. Now I'm trying to see if I can ship it to Germany but have to change my exhaust and headlights to stock...maybe.
But it's been 2 years, 14k miles of good modded, tuned, babied ownership, did the rod bearings 2.5k miles ago...worn but not about to be grenaded worn. I took a gamble...it paid off. Bought mine from the dealer for $29k out the door at 42k miles so I understand 6 owners can be scary even for me when I bought it. But it's all good.
Appreciate 1