View Single Post
      12-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #38
powertrip
Scared money don't make money.
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
So, is that a "NO" to us customers who deserve a refund for your "Bimmerfest Special?" Also, I left you THREE messages, and never got a call back. I'm pretty sure that confirms that I did my part about contacting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar@ActiveAutowerke View Post
What makes your car different from the hundreds of other cars have we done, what about the guys that have provided before and after dyno charts on this forum. The community is supposed to go off of a claim from another vendor trying to compete for a spot. Listen I have known Mike Benvo for a couple years now and this is nothing new to me. I have offered a upgrade at no charge to all customers with our software and hundreds have taken advantage of this, there is obviously a cost to AA but we need to support our product.

Like I said before, not here to argue with you. Our version 1 software was sold to several hundred cars. I can go through the whole deal of explaining how to dyno the car, etc and how it can be manipulated but I dont feel the need.

As far as supporting customers goes, that is priority on my list. I can always be reached via phone and I reply to everyone via PM or email regardless of time and place. If one or two slip through the cracks or spam I am here 5 days a week.

Our newest updates, version 1.5 have been offered to all customers free of charge. We will continue to offer any upgrades at no cost. We have spent a lot of time with R&D on our E9x M projects and are pleased with what we see.

We have never been one to enter claimed HP 'wars' and will not do that now, IE N54 market. The support is here and it will continue to be here. We had the pleasure of doing a custom tune on King Tut's car and that worked out well.

Active Autowerke has several different fronts that we need to address on a daily basis. I hope you guys can understand this.

If there are any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly via PM or via phone. Thank You.
Appreciate 0