View Single Post
      01-21-2020, 09:48 PM   #29
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ap1 View Post
Received my actuator 2 weeks after purchase. Installed when received and car is throwing CEL for TBA for that exact bank. Reached out to Abdul 3 times to get a replacement. Have not heard since. Bought a new OEM TBA to replace M Power Motorsports' faulty TBA and that solved the issue. Poor customer service and experience to save a couple bucks.
Forgive, my brother. I don't even remember exactly who you are and what happened. We had a crazy December. Sold more units than we possibly could handle. At the same time, it was a holiday season so we had 3 units that got damaged during shipping with USPS that we ended up swapping with new ones.

As for the communication, I apologize. We were just beyond slammed. Thankfully we have a bigger support staff and this will not happen again!

All our units are tested and are in perfect working condition when they are shipped out. We stand by our work and offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY. The only problem is that whenever there is a spike in shipments, USPS tends to mishandle our packages. They are horrible. USPS lost one shipment for a customer and we went ahead and send him another one for free. We have decided to use double walled boxes for all of our shipments just for added protection.

We have a hundred percent satisfaction from hundreds of customers throughout the world and also have a 5.0 google review. We are only here to help the ///M community.
Appreciate 1