cenix
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
--edit--

comment removed to avoid drama but.. i will say, coding those options you mentioned.. takes what? 5-10 minutes? they couldn't spare 5-10 minuets to make a customer happy? haha WOW
I didn't see what you wrote before your edit, but would love to know what you said. PM me if you feel inclined.

But, yes. It is true that EAS refused to assist me with 5 minutes of time of what I would consider as professional courtesy/after service for a customer. Remember, I just had battery and other work done AND I didn't even ask for free coding. I offered to pay at least half for the possible fault or burden that both shop and customer could be considered responsible for.

Initially they said they'd look into helping me with a solution. They stopped communicating with me and when it was brought up to them again weeks later they basically said it wasn't their fault or problem. Does that sound like a professional shop? I have a strong feeling that this is how they deal with a lot of people and it's not a long term strategy that works.
Appreciate 0