View Single Post
      07-24-2019, 09:28 AM   #1778
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Had an odd dream last night that is messing with me this morning. I was maybe 8-10 years old but the back drop was the distant future. Had the strange ability to see things that had taken place in areas by touching objects; almost like viewing video of certain timelines of events that have transpired around these objects. Very odd dome-like (close to igloo shape) domiciles made of concrete that people lived in, but now abandoned and almost stacked on top of each other in a recessed downward stair stepped pattern almost like an amphitheater. In the top back section there were cells, similar to jail cells that were used to hold whatever creatures were living in the dome-like domiciles for some form of experimentation. Me, being very young, in this dream was being forced to recall events that transpired in this area by gunpoint by what I assume were humans in some form of protective suits to protect them against the environmental conditions. For whatever reason, I didn't need a suit and adorned some pretty odd, old ratty yet futuristic clothing. The memories I was forced to recall had something to do about a man, who was in charge of this area, who kept a female creature, who had an attractive body yet there was something wrong with her mentally as well as physically in the face, as a sex slave but he did actually care about her.

I have no idea where my subconsciousness got off to last night but holy shit. This has messed with me all morning.
Appreciate 0