View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
Daytona Bones
Registered
Rep
Drives: BWM E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by odonns View Post
Forum, after looking for a replacement 335I, the M3 Vert is not much more. Here is my build, its $2500 down 12K miles per year $800 per month. What do you think?

Total MSRP as Built$82,164
What is the price of the sale? Current MF for leases until the end of February is 0.0009. How many years is the lease? If 3 years the residual would be 63%. Your quote of $800 per month is very good. Does that include monthly tax?

I just leased an M3 vert, custom build with MSRP of about $82,200. I got 3K off that price. That is about 3K over invoice, which is still not a great financial deal. In general I think that most people could negotiate a lower ultimate sales price. However, in my case, this is the only dealer in town and they provide very good service after the sale. This includes valet service from my work or home for all service appointments and all communication with the SA are done done via texting or direct calls to their cell phone any time I need. I am ok with paying the premium for good service. They have a very good track record with my current E60 M5.

But anyway, with that said, the price payment they offered for 12K per year (I went with 15K per year) with $1659 drive off (I do not need to give the $1500 deposit being a return BMW customer) is $915 per month before monthly tax. It sounds like yours is a good deal... Is any of the $2500 that your paying being used to pay down your monthly rate or is it a combination of first month, delivery fees and security deposit?

DB
Appreciate 0