View Single Post
      12-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #22
EvilTuna7
Rep
Drives: 2005 Subaru STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
I know what you mean ... Loaded is TüV approved. I can't explain in details what they do...to many words and to hard in english I can send it in German hehe... no I don't think you want that.
I appreciate the offer, but no thanks, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
Thank you and we must see this Loaded project as a underdog project that challenge the big boys ... and we did it good! We know we have 7-10 more seconds to give ... but we have already proven the skills with the drivers life at stake ... he is going to be a father in december and will be more careful now...I think Hes wife told me that she have never seen that look in his eyes before that we capture from the inboard cam ... it was a look taken from a medieval fearless warrior with murder in his eyes. honestly..that scarred the shit out of hear!!!
Yes i completely understand where you're coming from and again, it is very impressive. I can understand how dangerous these runs are. There isn't much room for error when you're driving 10/10's on the ring with such a fast car. It's going to be lot harder to get his wife to agree to more runs especially with a baby coming, so you better get those 7 seconds soon!

I might be in Germany in the spring and i'd also love a ride. When my plans are finalized i will see how you guys are doing.
Appreciate 0