First Lieutenant
Brunei
Rep
Drives: BMW (E92) M3 & 2004 JCW MCS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by exdos View Post
Now how does that work?????????

Your car has to function in whatever environment in which it finds itself. If it happens to be in a hot and humid country, where the ambient temperature is, say, 35 degrees C and at 100% humidity, then that IS the coldest and dryest air the car can intake without any elaborate air conditioning. FACT.

Sure, a car engine in such an environment will perform better at night when the air temperature drops, but that's down to the environment change and not the car.

I hate to tell you that you have just wasted your money by ditching a wonderful OEM air-intake system for something that will rob you of even more power in a hot climate. You've obviously not been keeping up with this thread.
Mate,

Thanks for the clarification on the facts so I guess i need to jump across to Plan B which is to sell off the RAM intake system to my mate in Melb who is keen of the fitment to his M3 if i am not up too installing mine.

So you suppose a drop in filter would be much better choice yea?

Like i said i am pretty new to this whole concept of tuning physics and I am very happy with the opinions shared.
Appreciate 0