View Single Post
      06-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #29
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
You said you were still learning the track. How can you seperate car setup from driver change under those conditions? Its normal to drop time as you learn a track even if nothing else changes. If you drove 3s faster but the car was 1s slower you wouldn't know based on timer alone.
I think that by the end of my second session I had found most of my speed due to the car & track unfamilarity.I was playing with the EDC setiings and I cannot honestly tell you the lap time differences due to the settings as I was carrying students around with me on quite a few runs.I just know that I liked the car better on the sport setting.
I have run the 888s on two different E46s and an Elise. The Elise comunity uses them for street tires to replace the stock 048lts

[edit] The 255 on the 8.5" would be pinched quite a bit which would hurt response.
I would really like to have 9.5 & 10.5's on the car with this tire setup but the budget will not allow that right now.These wheels will be for my snow tire setup or that is what my wife has been told

Am I replacing Footie in your argumenitive world
Appreciate 0