View Single Post
      12-26-2023, 11:13 PM   #201
wyatth
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 ZCP

^ Thank you, sir! Yours is already well above my standards. These cars truly don't need much, just some love.

After all is said and done, I think the MPorium covers are a bit more than NRWs. Both are ~$1200, but with NRW you can resell your original factory covers (no idea what they're worth), and they include a new oil cap, if yours is leaky. Close enough in the grand scheme of things I think, so I'd say one should choose based on preferred material. I'm sure the NRW covers are fine and so far reviews seem to be positive, aluminum is also probably a low risk material. But I like Dean's products, his approach to the VCs, and magnesium. Others can refurbish their original covers for quite a bit less, but their longevity will depend on the approach and process of their local refinisher. That could be the cheapest approach, but highest risk for longevity. NRW is probably a sweet spot in value, being priced in the mid-range and low risk. And the MPorium probably among the more expensive solutions, but IMO the best.

A few more recent photos:

Last edited by wyatth; 12-28-2023 at 12:56 PM..
Appreciate 2