11-04-2022, 10:43 AM   #31
omgzirra_exe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYE46M3 View Post
It is 3 to 4. Did you read carefully? I said We, not Me. I know those two alphabets look similar but one is flipped upside down.

What am I getting for nearly free? I am not sure how else to explain it. You pay a premium up front for whatever part you buy, you eat the difference when you want to exchange it in the future since part prices go up. I am not talking about an oil change kit. I am talking about a set of rotors or an alternator that will go for 1.5-2x the current going rate in the next 5 years. Don't forget your replacement parts will come at another premium. Then you have to pay for shipping and end up with a ton of money in store credit. How's that anything close to a lifetime replacement that was promised to me when I spent thousands of dollars more than I should have to be participate in a replacement program that no longer replaces my parts as advertised? I rather go buy my parts from a local parts store and exchange over the counter.

maybe broke boyz love investing in store credits. Some of us do not want to invest thousand of dollars into a fake replacement program. We like to invest cash into things that go up in value... like real state.
then dont buy from FCP, they have the worse prices for parts. lol.

if you only cared for the life time replacement it's still there, you just have the difference from inflation/price increases as store credit. so it's still a free replacement. this program shouldn't even be a thing.

in fact it's marketing genius on their end.

lOok at me I invest in HousinG cool.
Appreciate 1
DRLane3996.00