01-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #28
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGatsby View Post
If you pull up to a stop light and in front of you there's an E92 M3 sitting next to a 335i, which grabs your attention?

While that same 335i could pull ahead from the M3, will you care? Or will you listen as 8 individual throttle bodies consume the atmosphere and blast a siren song from its quad trumpets all the way to 8400 RPM.

The M3 will take some getting used to. You'll have to learn the torque curve, the steering feel, and the gearing. You'll have to put in the work to understand how it's engineered to reach its full potential. The 335 is easy to get in, press the pedal and with gobs of torque you're off. The M3 requires a proper warm up, the right suspension, engine, and gear settings. To drive one is an experience, and an incredible one at that.

If used this analogy before but it stands true: just like a new relationship, you have to learn what makes her tick. If you date just an average girl you may get away with leaving your dirty laundry on the floor, playing video games on a Friday night, and expecting dinner on the table. But if you date a perfect 10, you will have to clean up after yourself, take her to proper dinners on your dime, and put in the effort or she will get bored.

Put in the effort, learn what makes the M3 tick, and you will enjoy it far more than your 335. I am certain you will never look back.
You sir need to be a writer. Your detailed and vivid description was to much for me. I need to go home and turn on my car and go for a drive now
Appreciate 1
MrGatsby348.00