Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 M

Garage List
2013 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMPOWER View Post
Yea more information on the sound would be nice as well, however I just ordered mine so hopefully in a week or so until I get mine, i'll post up some pics and a vid.
Did you get the full header-back (axle-back & catless midpipes) or just the axle-back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz View Post
Is this what you've been told, or is it a guess... something else?
Well, it's a guess (for now) b/c all the images on the Agency Power & Vivid Racing websites are the same which is the Freheit-style exhaust. I say for now b/c a local vendor just got it in-stock yesterday & I'm suppose to check it out within the next few days. I can verify when that happens or somebody can just call Agency Power/Vivid Racing (same company). I believe someone on this forum had that prototype & said it was insanely loud. Not sure why they changed the design. I'd like to hear it before I actually commit.

I'm very curious why Agency Power didn't make the typical X or H-pipe design for the midpipes. As all of you can see, it's literally just 2 straight pipes with no hanger mounts. AFAIK, this setup's the lowest price for a full header-back exhaust on the e9x M3 (~$2400).

'17 95B GTS
Appreciate 0