View Single Post
      05-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #8
secretsquirrel
Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

I agree with what others have posted. You're thinking of purchasing a vehicle that is known for reliability problems, not a big deal. But you're thinking of purchasing an 8 year old car known for reliability problem out of warranty, big deal! Keep in mind the (probable) difficulty in finding parts for it that will make maintaining it difficult without lots of money, time and effort. Its hard to get pussy when you're stuck under a car.

As others have stated, get a used 911T or 911 Carrera in a bright color with nice wheels and loud exhaust. Chicks won't know the model or year, all they'll know is that you drive a Porsche. It will attract plenty of attention. I know its not a Lambo, but you'll also have a newer car that you can drive hard without fear of it breaking and costing you major grip. I know you stated that you want to drive slow and be seen in the car rather than running it, but thats not possible. People are going to want to hear you rev it, and then the natural tendency to showboat starts.
Appreciate 0