Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 | E92 335i | E90 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ANMACHINE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter2090 View Post
Great thread! Keep modding!!

For me, I just want a exhaust that will sound good all the time and not have crazy drone, that's why I went with the ACM mod, and I have no regrets!

I just don't want to always be playing with the valves because i'm lazy lol
Understandable!

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]UPDATE:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Corsa has been reinstalled.
I really enjoyed the Bomiz, however it just wasn't for me personally. Bit too loud when valves open (paired with Test Pipes), and too quiet when closed.
The Corsa fortunately was the sweet spot for me in terms of tone and volume.
Bomiz system has been sold to a local member today who will be installing today as well.

Secondly, I will be swapping the tips on my Corsa again. I originally had went with dual 90mm tips which fit great prior to my rear diffuser install, albeit a bit too long (like 1/2"), but they are unfortunately a tiny bit too large and have been rubbing my diffuser a tad. I will be downsizing to 80mm tips (which is what my Bomiz tips were and I liked the look), so I will be selling my 90mm tips for cheap.
All you'll need to do is have a competent muffler shop chop off the stock Corsa tips and weld these on. The length is more suitable for a Coupé, but will fit an E90 M3 WITH diffuser as long as it is more of a low profile style. HMU if you're interested!
Had a feeling you were going to switch back haha, I'm gonna start looking for a corsa to replace my ACM in the future
SS2-FR E90 M3 6MT / IND / AFE / ActiveAutowerke - SOLD
AW-FR E90 M3 DCT / ACM / IND / AutoTecknic / K&N / H&R / Bilstein - SOLD
Appreciate 1