View Single Post
      04-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
Zero Boss
Rep
Drives: .

Preliminary Photos/Impressions of E90 M3

Well today was that magical moment.
I finally took delivery of my precious "baby" and had the first opportunity to take it out for a drive. Since a lot of people have already posted fantastic reviews and comments which I don't feel are neccessary repeating, I'll just say that the car is absolutely amazing and has far exceeded my expectations which were sky high to begin with. Coming from a regular 06 3 series I can firmly attest that this car is in no way similar to the standard vehicle. Starting with the cosmetics of the exterior/interior to the driving mechanics it is a completely different class. The cockpit in my opinion is done perfectly well, not too much and not too little. The seats and stearing wheel give that much needed sport note and it works absolutely fantastic. Some have complained about the thickness of the wheel but IMO it is phenomenal and I like it much better over the regular. Driving the car can't simply be described by words so I won't even try. Having experienced what it is capable of within the break-in rules I can only stay in awe of what is to come. I did only 3X miles today so after some more driving I will definitely be able to have a deeper sense and feel of the capabilities. Didn't even get the chance to try out all the different driving modes. Once I have additional time behind the wheel I'll post more impressions but for now I'll let you enjoy these preliminary pics. A lot more are to come after I get the car detailed and clear bra'd. Thanks

Updated with the detailed and clear bra'd car photos.
Premier did a truly fantastic job on the clear bra as did longtran for the reflectors. They really make a huge difference.
Big thanks Xcel for the Premier recommendation!

Last edited by Zero Boss; 03-26-2009 at 04:53 PM..
Appreciate 0