View Single Post
      02-23-2018, 08:52 AM   #19
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDBooSTIn90 View Post
Are there any reviews on the m3 forums for the Bilstein B6/B8 Shocks with mild lowering springs, like Eibach's or H&R's??

Or even better a review of the Bilstein B12 kit on the E90 M3? Has anyone went from a setup like the B12 kit to the Bilstein PSS10? How was going from a shock/spring setup to an adjustable Coilover Suspension Setup? How about for street/mild track use?

Im looking for something to replace the non EDC suspension setup i have...

The Bilstein B12 kit is basically exactly that. B8 struts/shocks & Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs. The Bilstein B12 box has the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs box inside of it, with the 4 Bilstein Shocks along side it. The Bilstein B12 kit is $850-900 shipped. Which is a great deal, considering if you peiced it all together it would cost you $1000-1200 depending on where you sourced the individual parts from.. The B8's have internal Bump Stops. So all you would really need is new upper strut mounts, and new rear upper shock mounts.

Anthony
I've had 4 sets of B12 kits

One on my 330Ci in Europe
One on my 330Ci
One on my E46M3
One on my X5

It's a fantastic kit. I tracked the E46M for years with it as well.

I don't know why people look elsewhere. This is all the performance most people need unless you're into heavy tracking
Appreciate 1