05-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #8
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by batchelorc View Post
I was coming back to Killeen from Austin tonight at about 1am. Was traveling north on I-35 when a late 90s 540i came up behind me and started swerving all over the 3 lanes trying to get me to race. He kept at it for a few miles going from the inside lane to the outside lane and back. I was keeping a constant speed hoping he's get bored and take off. He then pulls beside me with an empty lane between us and I hear my passenger side window shatter. I speed up and get the hell off the highway at exit 261 and call the police.

Don't know what they shot me with, but if anyone knows about 3 youths out at 1am in the area tonight, give me some names. There was also a black Audi of some sort following them. I think they were together. Looked like a new A5 possibly.

I'm not pissed I got shot at, I'm pissed I didn't get his plates!
Hmmm...Over a year ago, when I had my Evo, a Harley Davidson motorcyclist hit the right side of the car extremely hard...And then he took off going 70-80 mph on a 40 mph zone....I was like F**K IT!!!....And I followed him all the way while on my cell with 911. I got his exact license plate and then I backed off. The city police department caught him around 2 months later after the incident. All I have to say is: BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0