Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mobbin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrid3r View Post
any update?

thanks
I'm already considering going back to stock for the street

Still quite a bit of noticeable NVH, waiting on my raised idle tune to come in and will have some more thoughts to share after I try that out.

Truly brilliant on the track but perhaps a bit much for the street, current thinking at least.
Im currently stock with engine mounts and transmission mount. I do track a lot. It's been mostly track duty for my car but I seem to kill engine mounts every 40k miles. Rear subframe and control arms are solid. That seems to be the most NVH I can handle in the street. I was looking for more durable engine mount but doesn't seems to be one that can be like oe feel and more durable.

Thanks for sharing you experience. I'll be replace my mounts once again cause I think they failed. This time around I trying something to see if it extends the life of the OE type.

I'll report more later.
///M3... Don't want more power, Just want it to turn sharper one step closer each time. -Ohlins TTX Raceline, PolePostions seats, Akrapovic EVO, ARC-8, 1/2 Cage, Seat Delete, Stoptech BBK, solid Subframe and diff bushing, spherical bearing on everything.
Appreciate 1
///Mobbin1478.00