View Single Post
      12-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #5
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
Thank you rhird and THE TECH I certainly hope so, knowing and having meet people in München I know we will see something responsible so this issue will no longer require to be addressed.

I am concerned in particular since during this past year two BMW managers told me that our M3 comes with RFT we all know they do not. The last time was one day before I picked up my 2012 .. The manager phoned me to sell me wheel and tire insurance and started out by saying "You know your M3 comes with RFT we like to offer you .... etc" I stopped him right there and informed him of the fact that our cars come with NON-RFT.

So if this happens I am not surprised at all how many different stories we get when it comes to oil change.

Poll added
The RFT is another big rant for me. I sometimes feel like I'm on a hidden camera show and any minute someone will bust out and say "we got you!" I've been told this 3 times already and also how the PS2 is made differently for bmw than the tirerack one.

There are two people on the boards who can help. Either Evan from tischer bmw or Jimmy from steve thomas bmw.(Golffrr)

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0