View Single Post
      10-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #64
M3maniac20
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335is Coupe

Hate to admit it, but I'm also the 1 of the few on this forum under the age of 20. My father bought me my M for my graduation and only would he have considered it because I've always worked my ass for everything, work, grades, etc, I'm extremely responsible and am more mature than anyone of my age. And he also kind of felt sorry for me because I have cancer, but that's not the point. I've been driving since I was 13 But it wasnt my first car. I started off with a used Chevy trailblazer SS then once he saw that I could handle that with no issues he considered the upgrade. I've grown up with performance cars being in our garage all the time so I've been taught growing up how to handle them. Cars are my passion and I take care of this one, or any for that matter, like its my child. I get crap for driving this car all the time, and it annoys the hell out of me but I know Its ridiculous and I look out of place but it's really no one else's problem. I know what I have and have not for one second taken it for granted. I just wish people were so easy to judge and insert their opinion in on thins, because if you really knew me, you wouldn't think it was so terrible.

And like someone else said on the forum that I agree with, it shouldn't be a first car, and only if the kid is really that mature and can handle it, then why not? You only live once.

Last edited by M3maniac20; 10-13-2011 at 08:57 PM..
Appreciate 0