View Single Post
      05-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Dry sump lubrication for M3 E9x

I do not know if anyone has already seen this or needs this but I thought I could post it. Sorry if it is repost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turner Motorsport

E90/E92 M3 Dry Sump Kit
Part #: E90-E92-DRY-SUMP-KIT
Applications: 2008 - - (E90 E92)

This dry sump kit is designed specifically for race applications of the S65 V8 engine, as used on the E9x M3, 2008+, and is identical to what is being used on our own GrandAm KONI Challenge E92 M3(s), which are currently in development for their race debut. Dry sumping the engine delivers the most consistent and reliable oil pressure possible (a must for any professional racing or endurance racing team), but it reduces a large a amount of parasitic power loss due to the extremely high efficiency of the pump.

No expense was spared in the development or production of this dry sump kit, which is built to perform under the rigors of professional racing. This is a complete setup, which includes all related parts to make this as much of a "bolt on" setup as possible.

Dry sump kit includes the following:
• Dailey 5 Stage Dry Sump Oil Pump / Air Seperator
• S65 B40 Oil Pan Assembly (CNC Aluminum)
• Dry Sump Pulley Kit
• Dry Sump Belt
• S65 Power Steering Pulley Kit
• Alternator Pulley
• ARP Rod Bolts
• EGR Cover Mount Set
• Thermostat Tube
• PVC Plug/Cover
• Oil Block Assembly w/ Fittings
• Crank Pressure Sensor Adapter
• Oil Pump Drive Gear

Professional installation is highly recommended. Due to the nature of racing parts of this nature, this kit is sold with no express or implied warranty.

Price: $6,996.00
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...2-DRY-SUMP-KIT
Appreciate 0