Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.MichaelM3 View Post
Hey guys just to give you an update. AJ sent me the new file for my car. V12 I believe and it idles 10 times better now. I knew it was tune related as expected. I'm also not throwing any codes as of now either. What happened last night was I had my CIC replaced due to my navigation turning on and off. They had to program my car and it deleted the supercharger tune. ALSO if anyones is having trouble with there e-flash cable theres a little trick if it's not picking up the USB connection. Sal at ACM told me to un-install the ess program and re-install with the usb to OBD2 still connected to the car. It WORKED!!!!!!!! . Big thanks to Roman and AJ at ESS for there amazing customer support and flawless design! Thanks guys
Oh man, it was because you didn't have the SC tune on... Glad you got the new file and got it straightened out

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
Like Sal and Roman mentioned you can go through the fender well. I prefer to remove the front bumper only because I can also clean all the bugs and shit off of the intercooler and behind the kidney grills. I've got it down to about 10 mins to get the front bumper off and about the same to get it back on. Let me know if I can help

I recently changed the oil on my blower and it took less than 10 min's start to finish. Very easy to do.
Yeah, this is one I'll be doing myself. I think your build thread has inspired me to take on more car projects myself even though I know this is a minor one.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0