View Single Post
      01-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #25
blankstar43
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_D View Post
Would love to. I haven't been to a track in years either (2 cars ago I had a Stage 2 2005 STi that saw a fair amount of track days)...but I am scheduled to be on-call at work that weekend, which means I can't head quite that far out.

Think I am going to bite the bullet on the Akra too. Have two different sellers lined up, one with the X-Pipe and the other has the slip-on. If that falls through, I might just buy new . There's only so many youtube videos a man can watch before he just has to buy it!

Anyone in the Charleston area have a lift or know of a good shop?
Would love to install the Akra myself and I have a set of the CF splitters to do too.
Theres a shop up in N. Charleston called European Road and Racing, if you have anything you want done I recommend taking it to them. Really great guys and they do some great work on high end cars.

Got the akra exhaust today and am I am going to try and install it at my house tomorrow before I head out to Savannah. If you are still on the fence you are welcome to check it out before I leave for the weekend, or when I get back lol totally up to u.