View Single Post
      12-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #57
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
To the list of "Competition Package" details you can add a retuned "Sport" mode for the EDC. Also, it will be offered with different wheels (the GTS style) but in silver only and with STANDARD tire sizes, nothing more aggressive. The suspension drop of approx. 10mm will be there too.

And that's it with exception of some minor cosmetic stuff inside. No bigger brakes, no more power. In effect, it'll be a close competitor to the Edition model which in reality is a close competitor to the standard version. Still no info on the price though, I'll advise when I get it - all of M Div is now on holidays and won't be back till the first week of January which is probably when BMW will put out something official about this thing - maybe for NAIAS week??

Sorry if this is disappointing to some.....or maybe a good thing for those who thought they missed out on something big by ordering a 2010. I'm still excited about it and the best thing is I won't have to worry about dropping the suspension with aftermarket springs.

Regards and Merry Christmas everyone!!
Not disappointing for me at least, makes our RS46 M3 Club Sport much more special indeed. lol!