what temperature HIDs are those?
They are 8k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
too sick
thanks buddy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFX View Post
those have to be 6 or 8k. I'm guessing 8 because I've got 6 in my fogs, but there not as blue as those.
Yea, they are 8k. I had 6k in my M3 when I first ordered the bulbs and didn't think they were different enough from the stock 4k. So I went with 8k on the M3 and I did the same on the M6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPANISHFLIE View Post
after looking at your shoot i just realized how much i miss mine. Enjoy it man there wont be too many V10's out there anymore.
Yea, its an incredible car. Its an incredible machine. It may be a couple years older technology than the E9x M cars but I truely believe it is soooo much more car, in every way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11' AW M3 View Post
Slammed, I know you mentioned it before regarding how you did your m3 calipers, but what did you do to take care of the hole right in the middle of the caliper? The hole is right under where you usually put your ///m decal... From what I remember, I think you said you used a thick vinyl to cover the hole and put the decal over it?

TIA!

On the M3, I used a thicker 3M vinyl, similiar to a clear bra film but a bit thicker. Luckily, on the M6 the caliper didnt have a hole on it, so no issue there.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0