Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
no adjustment - specifically fixed back, no access to back seat (easy access)

cool seat, I just wouldn't go with it unless I was doing a lot of track driving and only weekend street driving in the car. Not my choice if you use the car more as a DD or go on long trips
I'd have to disagree, I've driven many long trips (Bimmerfest, Vegas, etc.) with Pole Positions and have never been uncomfortable. The seats simply make an already fun car a blast to drive.

You're correct - the backseats are a ***** to get into, but we're planning a rear seat delete to be installed in the near future to shed the extra weight anyway. It's rare even with the stock seats the car ever saw more than 2 people in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wea View Post
So can you match the Silver Novillo Leather?

Cheers
Absolutely - we have our own Signature Program coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape_X View Post
I dailied a pole position in my S2000. It was only tricky because the car was so low to the ground. With this being leather and a little higher up, I'd totally consider doing it in the M. This seat was sooo comfortable. I'm a 36 waist and 6' 3" and fit like a dream.

Brandon, where is your shop and how much would a pair of black leathers run installed?

Dave
We're located in Santa Ana, CA - give me a call or PM (offline) and I'll be happy to work with you directly.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0