View Single Post
      05-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #63
mcorliss
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 M-Sport (Loaded)

FINALLY!!! A Solid Order...and from a local dealer to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Delbruck View Post

Argh..... in my local search I learned that Calstar Mercedes in Glendale (SoCal) has a Pal. Silver car coming in.... not sure when but it's probably a 2008. Have you visited MBworld? I think if you post you are looking for a car you will get some responses and PM's. I got a few.

Let us know how your test drive went! Congrats to everyone who might be switching over... yeah, we should have our own sub-forum! m3post/mbpost ftw!

I have been playing phone tag with my BMW CA today. I feel really bad for him but... "maybe next time"! He left a message saying my
AW/Blk E90 is now at status 112... it has been ordered with M-DCT, Premium, Tech, 19s, carbon leather trim, Premium Sound, Heated Seats, Ipod & Sirius... if anyone's interested... I am pretty sure there's still time to change options and color. But I also think E90 Sedan orders are not hard to come by....
Possibly true, but E90s with M-DCTs nearing production ARE hard to come by. Yeah...it would be nice if you could find another worthy buyer to give the M3 a loving garage!

I finally drove the C63 today. It is an absolute animal. This is going to cost me a fortune in rear tires.

The car was actually even better than I thought it would be...not for the faint of heart! It looked amazing, BLK/BLK, especially how the pollen hit the paint in the sunlight. Great combo...totally high maintenance.

I felt bad that my NY dealer (awesome guy) was not able to secure me a car before the test drive. However, my local dealer and I did a deal for a 2009 with a June 30th build date, Late July delivery. After signing all the paperwork, I get a call from my NY dealer with a June 20th build date coming from a West Coast Dealer. I am sticking with my local dealer since they are a very large AMG Center. However, if you or any of your pals are looking for a 2009, my NY Guy can get one that can be changed, but not for much longer. Shoot me a message if anyone wants the contact info of the CA. He is a hustler, and deserves some business out of all his hard work. Unfortunately, it is not practical for me to buy one in NY, living in Boston and all.

I am going to go Mental waiting for this thing.
Appreciate 0