View Single Post
      03-19-2018, 08:53 AM   #8
86merc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335xi sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
I'm going to call it: at least 1 Avenger is going to die, and at least 1 arm will be blown/ripped/torn off (Marvel tradition)
I think it has been said at least one Avenger will die. I have a feeling more than one will die. They said this is the final movie and they will get a re-boot. They can't keep paying some of these actors the money they command. Robert Downey Jr is making a mint with each movie. Other actors have said they want to move to other films as well. Then you have the fact some of them are getting older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Go away with Marvel, they had already passed their peak and head downwards. Much too much series and sideseries, boring.
I think it is incredible that the studios made like 18 movies just to make this movie. That is an insane amount of money and forward thinking to make it happen. So when you have 18 movies you are going to have some side stories. There are things I think they could have put more time into with the stories and some fluff that could have been dropped. But I don't think many of the films were that bad.
Appreciate 0