Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob66
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Thanks! I asked you about the strap as the fronts already have no helper. My rears are stock with no helper so gonna go do some math to see if an 8" at a higher rate will be ok at my correct height. I feel like someone stole my ear helper springs at some point lol
Sorry I missed your request about the strap. Here's a picture with the car on jacks. That's the only position the straps see loads. I have them since last year on all TT events and they work flawless. They give me enough space for 295/30 Hoosiers.

Attachment 1419509
Thanks I meant that I've already seen them!

So I checked under the car over the weekend and findings were strange. Mine came with a 140-200 spring which is already what I was looking for

While doing my research I found that the rears were 120-220 springs. These are for the newer sets sold. So I answered my own question as to why spec sheets posted all said 800 in the rears. These are the old specs.

So older sets came with a 9kg/14kg setup and the newer ones come with a 11kg/12kg setup. Its weird that they upped the fronts and lowered the rears.
So why did you want to change the rear springs in the first place? Did the car not handle to your liking with your current springs?
It felt soft in the rear relative to the front. Part of it was probably my mind knowing I upped the fronts fing with me. And it was on slow corners on the street. I'm gonna play with my adjustments at the next event and see how it feels.