View Single Post
      12-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #58
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord View Post
In your last post you stated you're from the middle east, and then you make the most anti-american post ever since the birth of this website. It's easy to see where your loyalties lie, i've been dealing with scum like you for a long time. You're not worth my time and I feel bad just acknowledging your post.
Who the fuck do you think you are to call me anti-american you piece of shit tool. It's because of fucking dumbasses like you that the military is in the state it is in right now. First of all, you're a fucking tool of the U.S. government, understand that?? TOOL. If they tell you to eat shit, you will do it, you know why? because you think you're making a difference. Wake up and smell the coffee Mister I love my America and every one that makes a non-american comment is fucking commie...

*sigh* Ok, I'm calm. I'm going to try to explain this shit to your feeble incoherent ass so MAYBE if you have an ounce of sense in your punitive brain, you'll understand exactly what is going on. Let me make a point to you, that while I'm from the middle east/Indo-pak region, I've lived in this country for 17 years, so don't tell me I'm stating anti-american bullshit. Why don't you go and read the history of your country, oh wait, I forgot, you're just a tool who just points and shoot.

Ask your superiors about the history of United States, someone you know really good, real close, if you even know anyone that high, they may actually tell you the real reason, if they know it. You remember why we even went to Afghanistan?? To find "Osama" - oh yeah, they found Saddam underground yet they can't find the biggest terrorist in the world. Good one.

Whatever man, it is because of ignorant jackasses as yourself that people think the military is full of morons. Oh wait, let's look back on the antics of the soldiers at the Abu-Gharaib (check SP on that) prison location with the tortures etc....wtf is that?

Oh wait, let's go to Guantanamo where innocent civilians were put to prison and are STILL detained.

Oh wait, let's go to the multitude of people harassed/wire-tapped.

I love my country, but that doesn't change the facts. Get your shit straight and your head out of the fucking G.I. Joe fantasy you live in.

Last edited by darkphantom; 12-24-2008 at 12:15 AM..
Appreciate 0