View Single Post
      10-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #132
Port Canaveral M3 driver
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 M3 & 05 BMW R1200GS

Garage List
I caught the guy while he was stealing my car.

I walked out of my condo in Miami to go to work at 3am Sat morning. As I approached my car, I noticed two guys in a car parked next to mine. As I walked up they drove off? I opened my car door and there was a big dude 6 02/ 235 lbs sitting there with my steering wheel in pieces, FTF? I was carrying my old 357 Magnum. I stepped back yanked out my gun and told him to get the F out of my car or I would shoot him dead. He had a very large craftsman screw driver in his hand. I told him if he got out with that in his hand I would blow his frigging head off his neck. He fell out into the ground. Just then Blue Lights every where? Cops were already watching and waiting for them to move the car so they could be charged with auto theft vs auto burg. Seems a neighbor had seen them and reported them for being in our parking lot. Cop asked me why I did not shoot the perp? I said stealing my car is not punishable by death. The next day when I saw the damage to my cars interior, I wished I had shot him. LOL
Appreciate 0