07-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #93
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kem View Post
First, off I'd like to thank some of the more mature posters here that are not hell-bent on having a pissing contest of which car is better (my dad can beat up your dad, sound familiar?).

But I think right off the bat from some of these tests its pretty clear to me when the M3 and RS4 face off going down into the canyons (or the track), the winner is going to be the better driver and not the car. We can magazine race all we want but its not going to change that fact.

I was pretty surprised by some of these tests the the RS4 is right there with the M3 even though the M3 has the nod in weight distribution and it has RWD working for it. It's amazing Audi made a car that overcame many of the short comings that Audis have always faced.

I'm sure as more real track tests come in you will all be happy when the M3 inches out the RS4, however with either one your driving home in a badass car. But to those posters who are hellbent on being better, just remember there is always a vette around the corner thats ready to mop you up. Even the standard C6 vette broke the 8min barrier on the Nürburgring (7.59 I think).
I'll take your statement one step further. What is comical about this thread and the hundreds of "Does/Will/Should the M3........?! is it's full of forum trolls who have a) never owned an M3 of any kind or driven one and b) probably don't even have the means to get the car they are complaining about or praising for that matter.

They sit in their mom's basement all day reading car mags online, hitting other car forums while posting meaningless conjecture and wondering what real girls look like.

The only meaningful answers are the ones from owners/drivers who can truly speak to the experience, most anything else is mainly bullshit from people who need something to fill up the time in their pathetic existence.
Appreciate 0