Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian III View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
You have a serious chance if some luck and hard work comes.
That means a shitload. I know you're VERY familiar with Hip-Hop and that we do have similar tastes, so to have the approval of someone that knows what distinguishes something is very comforting. Lol. And I am definitely doing nothing other than writing. I've got something I'd like to put out in the first couple months of next year (an EP) consisting of nothing but my own beats, and I'm working with another ridiculously talented producer that I went to high school with; we just recently linked back up again and he wants to put out a project together, as well. We will see what happens.

I don't dance, doe.
You remind me of Trey Songs lol, check out his new mix tape. The new rap showing you're articulate, not bitches and money and slurring with words you made up.

I know many hip-hop heads are missing the old school rap, old school beats with little to no computer interference. Write poetry, use syntax your fans would understand, but use grammar and diction a poet could understand. That's your niche, bring back the Tupac days and use your music to voice the times of today, might get you many followers.

You're a Lupe/Trey Songz hybrid. Not trey songs panty music either, he can rap.