Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335rocket View Post
meet this girl on Match about 3 weeks ago. We exchange AIM addreses and we start communicating. Over the past 3 weeks, she IMs me just about everynight. Early last week, I ask her if shes free for the weekend (this weekend that just past). She says "not sure". The next day, once again she IMs me. I ask her again? , her response was the same "not sure". The next morning, she text messages me on my phone saying that saturday is good for her. We go out this past saturday. 3 1/2 hours together. Convo was ok. Didnt flow as smoothly as it should. There were times where there was "akward silence" but not for too long. She gives me a hug goodnight. Doesnt say she had a good time nor does she say "call me". I was left with the impression that it didnt go well. The next night (last night) she Ims me on AIM!!!!. Whats her deal?? She did in fact say during the date that she was procrastinating going out because she was in a relationship that ended only 2 months ago. So maybe shes not sure what shes doing? Date didnt seem to go well, but she IMs me the next day??????
Dude go take a college class at your local community college or something. Stop trying to pull girls off the internet. That should be in the contract of any BMW owner. No online dateing so other BMW owners arnt looked down at. Just take a couple of classes just for fun and spit at some girls. Try communication classes becuase u have to mingle with the people alot more than a history class.
good luck though.
Appreciate 0