View Single Post
      06-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Cameronc08
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 997.1 Turbo/F82 M4/'06 Saleen

Keeping seats clean on FR

So, being my first post, I'd like to say hello to everyone in the M world! A little background info, I'm 24, live in SoCal and currently drive a '06 Saleen (glass roof, S/C w/ shaker, cat delete, 550hp JDM stage III, yada yada..). Wanted to try an M so I decided on a '12 mineral white w/ fox red lease. Has every option including competition package. I should have it by next weekend. It's going to be a night and day difference to my Saleen which is LOUD and FAST! But not quite as luxorious as the M. Plus I sit in stop and go traffic twice a day, and my Saleen is a 5spd so wanted to try the DCT for comfort. I do a lot of mechanical work, and I'm curious as to the best way to keep the seats clean as I have grease and oil on me frequently. I know this is blasphemy to even consider driving this car under those conditions, but as much of a car enthusiast as I am I don't idolize them, and I get them to DRIVE! Originally I was going to throw down a towel to sit on but I'm wondering if there's a more subtle approach, possibly seat covers? Thanks guys, can't wait to drive an M for the first time!
Appreciate 0