E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Just finished watching the race, I refuse to watch Fox sports for it.

I'd say Webber drove a great race. But I have 2 criticisms. First off, driving your own teammate off the road is ridiculous. His greed is getting the better of him, and being competitive is one thing. Sending him to the back of the grid is worse. (May have been hamilton's front left that punctured but tire to wing contact is often and half the time it ends up being fine. So its up in the air i'd say.) Secondly, "Not bad for the number 2 driver." And people are complaining that Hamilton is disrespectful and arrogant? He said that to his own race manager and team principal. On a public channel that got broadcast over TV. If I was associated with Red Bull in any way, I'd want nothing to do with that driver. And I bet some people there are regretting signing him so early on as well. He is clearly not a team player, regardless of any favoritism.

My opinion for Webber is only getting worse and worse. (Still, other than the start he drove a smooth race.)
Here's the problem of RBR, Mark Webber, and SV now, its like a replay of McLaren garage back in 2007.....team mismanagement and apparent favor into one driver....force mark to give up his new wing for Vettel who lost it on Practice sessions....
its not like there's only one wing and the "better" driver got it first (last year Hamilton got earlier upgrades than Heikki)....they both got one but vettel broke his intentionally or not....that his problem....

that move just adding fuel into the two competitive drivers fire pit now....
i wouldn't be surprise to see one of them leave like Alonso left McLaren....

the radio transmission from Webber its more like payback to CH and engineers, and especially Marko the boss who favors into Vettel more....