View Single Post
      09-22-2020, 11:33 PM   #18
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimiraikkonen View Post
Hi. How have the shocks settled since? I have a set of B6 EDCs sitting around and debating whether to put these on (w/ stock springs) or to go with Dinan.

Curious to see what your specs are (measuring from the top of the fender well to the bottom of the wheel rim).

Mine on a stock EDC E90 M3 (w/ 100K shocks):

Front Wheels (623 mm BMW spec for 19" wheels)
616 mm (left F)
620 mm (right F)

Rear Wheels (607 mm BMW spec for 19" Wheels)
610 mm (left R)
600 mm (right R)
I feel like it has settled very slightly, like a few milimeters just based on finger feel over 450 miles, so not much. My advice is get springs that will lower it more if you want a reduced gap or sell it and buy their EDC coil over kit instead. I am buying a used Eibach pro spring set this week, not sure when it will go on the car though, not for a couple weeks at least.

I can't measure for you today because I parked the car at my office parking garage upper level and they are stripping the first floor of the garage tomorrow and I won't be able to get the car out for a week. I only have covered parking for one car where I am and the M3 is my second M car lol.

Took these pics today. Apex 19 wheels 10 front 10.5 rear 255/35 275/35 (a bit stretched makes gap worse)

Appreciate 0