Major
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin///mlee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfdeacon88 View Post
How did you like the anthracite on SG?

I just bought them (pick up sometime next week) for 900.. he showed me the receipt from 3 months ago when he got them, and he hasn't driven them much at all... so, I think I got a good deal.. now I just have to find some tires to get them on.
Full disclosure: I worked at APEX at the time and was only rocking the wheels for that photoshoot. Keep in mind, the photo you posted was shot under "ideal" lighting conditions in a professional studio, so YMMV. I would try to find some more real world photos that accurately portray the color better.

My main set was 18x10 square ARC-8 in Hyper Silver as I was tracking the car. I am partial to silver wheels (or red - see my avatar) on SG for the contrast, but it's all personal opinion. I think they will look great and that fitment (with proper tire sizes for the E90 chassis) is spot on. $900 would be a pretty sweet deal IMO. Good luck!
really appreciate the input. I think at the price, it's worth the risk on color.. but I get what you mean about the lighting and ideal conditions. But they didn't look terrible in real world setting... right? I guess worst case scenario, I can swap back to the 220s and sell them for close to break even... I hope I'm not wrong tho!
Appreciate 1
s14_kev367.00