Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving View Post
Thanks guys! I will set up my own thread shortly, as I need some final advice on options

The car will likely go into production in Feb, although my CA is aware I may delay if there is news of some special editions or options available at the very end of production. The chances of course would be slim that I could even get my hands on something like that, even if they were produced and the price would be reasonable (probably won't be coming to NA or the price will be too high for my liking). But the husband also doesn't want me to delay .

I'm really looking forward to potential Ontario meets this summer....

Yes, there is Rolf, so make sure you post there!
Thanks Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by motortrend View Post
Looks like a keeper, 'grats
Oh yes it certainly is a keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWNTHZST View Post
I look forward to hearing what you ordered. As for a meet I'm sure someone will do something, if not I will
There are meets and track days check out threads under Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCe82 View Post
LMB is amazing. It is the best (non individual) color for the head turning effect on the E9x M... IMHO of course.
Thank you, I got the colour since I liked it very much and it was time for a change

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0