View Single Post
      07-27-2018, 07:52 AM   #44
IanMan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemo View Post
I've bought things from ECS twice without any problems.
It should be noted that their absence from and silence in this thread are deafening!
Not sure if they are a paid vendor but there are too many complaints in this thread that should not be left unaddressed.
Contact all grieving parties, figure out and solve the problems, make folks whole again while flushing out and exposing the liars.
Save your reputation and move on.
I'm telling you dude. That page has more than 5,000 likes for a reason. I can't tell you how many similar stories I've read on there. Most people post pics too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
Why don't you go to customer service? I don't think a disgruntled facebook group is evidence of much either, go read negative reviews on Amazon and you'd think every product that arrived was broken, incorrect, rubbish, and overpriced.

As for the actual sale itself, I think its hilarious people with 0 knowledge about the deal or the owner make claims as if they are somehow fact.
Wouldn't that be a great idea. Did you read the original post? I can't tell you how many times I contacted them saying I wanted my money back. Go take a gander at the FB group too. Go ahead and read how many people were promised return labels for the wrong item and never got it, or how many people were dropped from the chat, or hung up on, on the phone.
Appreciate 0