View Single Post
      07-15-2019, 11:28 AM   #129
cmichaelo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 M3, '22 Toyota Rav4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmichaelo View Post
Interesting, because the 2mm you reference is almost what I measured the difference to be in ride height, on right side, with and without the 60lbs stock batt in the trunk. I agree it would seem a little odd the EDC would flip out about this.
This is just an update:

I've had this battery in the car for more than a year now. It's been 99% trouble free except for the minor issue I'll mention below. Over the winter the car started up every time no problem (not garaged). The car often sits for two weeks without driving, especially over winter. I make sure, however, to run the car for 5min idle every two weeks as I noticed during the early days with this battery that it sometimes goes into the safety mode a little "too quickly" for my taste. But when that happens, I just press the reset button, which I've routed to pop out behind the right backseat headrest.

And the folks at Voltphreaks are super to communicated with.
Z4MC: KW V3 coilovers (rears)
Appreciate 0