View Single Post
      04-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #12
NOTSOSLO
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 Space Gray

Just want to bump this thread and provide another positive review for Tuning Dynamics. Even though my bearings only had around 30k on them, it's all about peace of mind. I've only had my car a little over a year, and I don't know how the previous owner drove the vehicle (i.e. redlining while cold!). Mine did show some wear but were otherwise in better shape than most I've seen on the forums.

TD was running a special military discount for March, so I couldn't pass that up. The owner Andrew is very knowledgeable and offered up tons of great information about the M3 and BMW's in general. His tech Paul was also willing to talk at length about my E90 and even showed me some technical things that will make my DIY work much easier. I'll only be DIY'ing stuff because, unfortunately, I'm up by Valdosta. These guys are over 3 hours away from me or they'd definitely get more work from me.

There's a reason you take a job like this to guys who know what they're doing. They've done this delicate job over two dozen times and it is evident. Oh and btw Paul who did my car is a highly skilled dude who's a BMW trained tech. They don't put that out there enough, but that should be known. I could go on about these guys, but I don't need to since you should just go check out the shop and talk to them.

I also opted for WPC bearings and ARP bolts.

They also installed a few other goodies. Once I'm not so busy I'll post up a thread with pics.
Appreciate 0