04-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #53
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan@candccollision.com View Post
I explain very clearly in my earlier posts.
"You left out the testimonials from other vorsteiner customers, do they count. And for the record i have no incentive or motive to protect Vorsteiner. I think their products are the best in the market otherwise i wouldnt put my signature on them. You may think that i want to protect a potential revenue stream that i get from vorsteiner installs?? Wrong I probably lose money on every paint/install I do because everyone blows their wad buying these parts and then they are too cheap to pay me whats reasonable. I am a proud business owner and i hate to see another hard working business get smeared by a bunch of bs. I would hope that if anyone ever tried to badmouth my company my customers and other vendors would step up to protect me as well."

I agree with you but for 24k they better make sure that shit fits perfectly like oem... yes we are actually cheap ass when it comes to buying car parts, only because to begin with its a piece of shit.....

but to be honest i dont mind spending as well just make sure i see the quality is made out of...

When i had my S2000 i bought a 2k hood because it was worth it. fitment is OEM... but when you think about it it was made by ASM... TOP NOTCH COMPANY FROM JAPAN yes.... but VORSTEINER NO WHERE CLOSE.

Oh also i had my ASM hood and Mugen wing painted by you guys... Yes it might be a little pricey compare to othes BUT when it comes to paint THERE IS NO OTHERS LIKE YOU GUYS... AND YES I WILL COME BACK TO YOU GUYS IF I WANT SOMETHING TO GET PAINTED.

people bad mouth cause well

1. they do shitty jobs and cost an arm and a leg AND THEY LIE ABOUT BEING CARBON... 100% HAHAHA THATS FUNNY...

2. customer service sucks (OH DONT GET ME START ON VORSTEINER CUSTOMER SERVICE)
well i guess thats about it.

THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE.... BUT ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH to bad mouth when they are not doing anything to fix the problem... CUSTOMER SERVICE WISE.. THATS ANOTHER STORY... THEY NEED TO GO BACK ON HOW OR WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS...

just because i look like your 18 they will threat you like they know it all and they are the best..

Last edited by Grail05; 04-01-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 0