View Single Post
      05-21-2021, 06:26 AM   #36
rhyary
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

I have number of ppl expressing interest in my FI set. It is good to see that there is interest on these wheels and they can be mounted on a E92 with the proper respect to these amazing wheels.

If I was not clear before, I am willing to make the effort to ship, The wheels are not including the center pieces and the LCI TPMS. You can have both as a separate charge. PayPal fees are not included, but you are welcome to add those fees if protection is important to you.

I currently have used MPSC2 on the front and new MPSS on the rear. I will be using both on the track to finish them off. Then it will be the actual timing to deliver them and order my trackday set.

What I am trying to explain is the timing. Soon there will be a time to get these. If there is no deposit soon on these, we are going to revisit the sale in the winter off season. And I can't guarantee that I will not hit a curb or have an off incident some time in the future.

So, to all who PMed me, please try to decide in the next few weeks what you want to do. While $4k is half the price from new, $4k is a lot of money and you should make sure this is the right decision for you.

Inflation.
Please understand that if Forgeline raise their prices, the price of the FI will go up. So another point to think about.
Appreciate 1
shimmy232350.00